65: Advent of Whiskey: State of JS and Microsoft's Legacy
In this episode, Chuck and Robbie talk about results from the State of JS survey, and Microsoft’s legacy of successful gaming versus failed enterprise products.
- [00:41] - Flaviar's "Depths of Whiskey" Advent Calendar App.
- [03:23] - Number Three Whiskey - Chapter 7 Whiskey: Prologue Blended Scotch Malt.
- [05:37] - Number Four Whiskey - Kamet Indian Single Malt Whisky.
- [10:16] - Number Five Whiskey - Redemption Rye Whiskey.
- [19:38] - Microsoft hot takes.
[17:30] - “If there’s a thing that you don’t want to mutate, don’t mutate it. You don’t need the proxy. You can just use an object.” ~ Robbie Wagner
[19:38] - “It's a really hot take that Microsoft does everything right, except for Windows.” ~ Robbie Wagner
[19:57] - “Have you used Teams? I would rather use Windows than Teams.” ~ Chuck Carpenter
- Flaviar's "Depths of Whiskey" Advent Calendar
- Barrell Craft Spirits
- Chapter 7 Whisky: Prologue Blended Scotch Malt Whiskey
- Kamet Indian Single Malt Whisky
- Redemption Rye Whiskey
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
- U.S. Men's National Soccer team
- The State of JS
- Shepherd JS
- Microsoft Teams
- Bethesda Softworks
- Visual Studio Code
Connect with our hosts
Subscribe and stay i